Wednesday 8 February 2012

Joy Ride starring Mark Miller

Peter G sent us a link to this conceptual HBO-style concept video, that's an showcase for what Nikon cameras can. The short film has some great riding footage of our mate, the Californian real road racer Mark Miller. I've met Mark a bunch of times at the Isle of Man and Macau and he's always great to spend time with. Fast too. He wrote one of the most memorable things I've ever read about the TT, after he crashed at Quarterbridge. Read it here.
Thanks for the link Peter. G

4 comments:

Dr-Ogo said...

I could not dislike this film more....

Sideburn Magazine said...

No negativity, Ogo. If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all. You know the rules. If you don't like a post, just wait a few hours and another comes along. WITHOUT FAIL. G

Nick said...

Brilliant!!! love it, works for me !

#39 said...

I forgot the point of the thing until I got to the end. Extremely impressed with the Nikon D800. There was never a weak moment as far as I could see.