Monday 14 March 2011

Martin's T-bird

Super-tidy T-bird, thanks for the photos Martin. I replied, maybe the email didn't get through. That is a hell of a pier in background. Southend? Southport? Someone tell me please. G

Hi, I have just been given a web site for you mag and it looks great.need more of your type as I love flat trackers and have done for years. a picture of my bike I just built.
Martin


UPDATE:
The big brother to the skinny ribbed Avon Speedmaster (front), the Avon Safety Mileage MKII 3.5 x 19" AM7 (rear). NB The 16" of the same model series has a different tread pattern yet again.

11 comments:

motoguru. said...

Wow, that's a beauty!

Nick said...

Stunner!!

Susokary said...

That's a beautiful tracker.
I've posted it on my FB page "Un pneu dans la tombe".
cf. http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=200511779967783&id=183923204963725
;]

Nick said...

Just had to have another look at the pictures, enlarged them, the detailing is incredible

#15 said...

very nice!! What tires are those? and what size?

KrookStreetRacing said...

Beauty.

Chester Belter said...

... you are blessed with talent young man. Now please give up those tyre details!

Pete Stansfield said...

Just superb.

Dr-Ogo said...

Much drooling in Percy Road...

Mick P said...

Gorgeous, love it. My tyre guess is a pair of Avon Safety Mileage MKII (AM7), which is sold as rear-only.

Are those conical hubs chromed or polished?

Anonymous said...

an exhaust noise vid would be cool!.