Friday 5 March 2010

Hen's Teeth


Two cool things for sale from guys who got in touch. The forks are from The Flying Dutchman and in Holland.

I paid a lot of money for these about 5 or 6 years ago.... The real flattrack guy will see it... I'm asking € 1150,-
Here's a couple pics of the fork... As far as I know these are the real deal Ceriani's from the seventies. They seem to be pretty rare with these kind of lower triple trees.. Come from an XR750.
Maybe you can this address.... dutchmanphotos@yahoo.com





The Tracy bodykit is a for a roadbike (so not like Don at Metro's Tracy racebike), but neat nonetheless. It's in California. The current owner wants $1700.

'I have this Tracy body for sale, never been mounted that I'm selling to finance a trip to Italy in May to ride with some friends...I was wondering if you'd post it on your blog for me? I'd really appreciate it! I hate to part with it but I dont wanna miss the ride of a lifetime...' suckaduckpunk@yahoo.com

We're not selling them, so please don't ask us the questions.

1 comment:

McQmoto said...

Ahh yes... a saddo like me appreciates that those Ceriani's are indeed hard to find with all the good bits. Ceriani rather than Arces yokes, with the swoopy upper and hollow cast rather than undercut lower. The correct clamps on the rubber boots are also difficult to get hold of nowadays. Fortunately I have all that gear for my project Triumph.